Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Welcome family and friends
Ok, so I'm finally doing this too!! Susanne got me all started by starting one, and i liked it, but though oh, I can't do this. then Marla and Susanne got one started for a bunch of us to be authors of, and well... now i figure, ok, it's time i just got on this thing. what is the world coming to? i'm on Facebook now (getting a chance to reconnect with a lot of old friends) and i'm just all over the internet these days! anyways, i'm still working on it all. pictures will be updated soon.. and i hope that you'll all get a chance to see what's been going on with us all soon! especially now that we're SOOO far away now, in Fortuna. 555+++
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, you made it to blog world. Congrads! I can't keep up with mine, I wish you better luck. On another note, any chance you can teach my family to play the harmonica? Sage is diggin' it and so are we. Okay, well, off to make some brownies!!! :)
WTG April...now, let's see if Justin makes any entries! I, myself, don't ever have enough news and (random thoughts) to justify keeping a blog ;) but I'll enjoy keeping up with your news and goings ons....
haha! I got ya hooked! Can't wait tos ee all sorts of news!
love the new photos - the one of you camping makes me OH! so wanting to be back at Bullards Beach in Bandon, OR = camping is the best!
Post a Comment