First the boys and I went down to Trinidad Pier - in the past 10+ years, I have NEVER taken my children to the pier! Can you believe it? I was given a lot of complaining - I don't want to go to the pier - I just want to play my DS... ugh, the DS (which is such a great babysitter at times!) has become the bane of my existance this summer. Anyways, once we got out there it was.... "cool - look all those star fish!" and "I want to go on a boat." They also enjoyed chasing a few sea gulls and acting like children - oh wait, they ARE children!
We of course then go to the light house - Xavier, who is the child who really likes to be adventurous, wanted to go look at it and take a few pictures with it.
After this we all go to the church to sell some fireworks. OK, not really a "tourist" thing, but something I needed to do, and the boys helped me. At least they were happy to play their DS at times.
After all this, we go to pick up Justin, and off to some Mini Golf in Rio Dell. We have never been - well, Xavier did once, a very long time ago... he doesn't even remember, though he did 2 years ago (he must have Justin's Memory). OH MY... what a fun time!! I think this will be something we'll do again. Wasn't all that expensive and we had a blast for a full hour.
After Mini Golf, it was time to head over to the Ramsier house for some good old fashioned family fun. Not all the cousins were present - Lance and Alyssa were camping - but Xavier and Quinn got to have some quality boy time with their Ramsier Cousins - Cade and Riley. Food, Fireworks, more food, running around like crazy boys, oh... and MORE food... it was a great 4th of July!












No comments:
Post a Comment