Today, Xavier got his hair cut, and while this is not necessarily a new thing, this time I allowed him to color his hair a little. It's kind of the rage right now to have a splash of color, and I'm not opposed to allowing the boys experiment a little - especially with temporary hair color. So... our fabulous hair stylist did a splash of green. It's subtle, but Xavier likes it. Kind of fun!
Xavier getting the spot picked out for color. "Why do I have to have clips?"
"My hair is foiled?" This hair dying thing is such a new, and interesting experience.
This picture was inside, with my phone, so it's not the best, but you can see the subtle green. It's definitely more noticeable in the sunlight - and there is a splash in back as well. :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Yea... you need to take a better picture! At first, I thought that was a 'before' photo. :-) I think experimenting with style on things like temp hair color or even crazy cuts is OK too... even a good thing. Maybe if we let them experiment a little in things that are benign they'll be less tempted to try the scary stuff... at least that is my hope.
Post a Comment