Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pinewood Derby

This weekend was an amazingly busy weekend - Xavier had a basketball tournament, April was teaching, Justin had orchestra rehearsal, and then there was the Pinewood Derby! Quinn got Most Creative Car, and Xavier got 3rd place out of his Den with his car!! (even though his den bridged over 3 days earlier, they were still competing as a group at the pinewood derby)


Getting Ready!!




 The Bear den watches their cars!

 One of Quinn's Races.







 In this one - Quinn's car jumps the track...


















Xavier get's 3rd 
I think Justin and I were trying to get Quinn and his friends to smile for a photo op...
Justin got a really GOOD one of Xavier with his car and award. If I ever get it from him, I'll post it. :)



Quinn poses with his car!! His design, and he painted it all himself!











No comments: