Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend in Gridley

For our three day weekend we went to Gridley to visit with my Uncle Charles and Aunt Gail. It was a short trip, but a fun one. Xavier did have an upset stomach EARLY Sunday morning, we are still unsure why... but he got over it quickly and was completely well and eating cotton candy by 3pm. Below are some pictures of Quinn that I took at the fair. I wish I had taken more pictures, but alas, I did not...

Here are some highlights of the trip:

Amazingly good food!! Brownies, ice cream, chocolate whip cream, strawberries! YEAH!!
Played Flute with Aunt Gail at the Presbyterian Church in Marysville
Silver Dollar Fair in Chico - PIG RACES!!! hilarious!
Xavier helped make chocolate chip pancakes with Aunt Gail - I think this is becoming his speciality
Boys ride in back of Uncle Charles' pickup
Thrift Shopping with Aunt Gail
SUN, SUN, and MORE SUN! (but enjoyed the cool weather back in Blue Lake when we got home)



No comments: