On February 26th, both boys went to Baseball tryouts... Quinn qualified for B2 just like his brother (don't say anything yet, it's still a secret to him). We were pleasantly surprised, as we thought Quinn would need to do another year in B1. Quinn has a good arm!!
On February 28th, Xavier was a finalist in his classroom spelling be. He would then compete at the school level with the 5th and 6th grade finalists on March 2nd.
On February 29th, Quinn lost another tooth! Always an accomplishment!!
On March 2nd, Xavier competed in the School wide spelling bee... he got 3rd place!! Those who were in 1st and 2nd place were both 6th graders! Way to go Xavier!!
On March 2nd, Quinn earned his Wolf Badge in Cub Scouts. He was very proud of himself. :)
Sorry that I have no pictures for all these great accomplishments, but I had to post them before I forgot them! I have amazing boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment