Well, I'm not sure if anyone still reads this or not. I know it's mostly been a place for me to put up pictures for everyone to see, and more recently i have just been doing that on facebook. But a quick update for everyone.
Xavier : is in 2nd grade now and excelling greatly in reading and math. He actually gets bored often and I need to find things to help him there. He loves his new bike that grammy got him, and rides it daily. Plus, teaching everyone at the Day Care center how to play pokemon.
Quinn: my big Kindergartener! I cannot believe how the time flies by! He too loves riding his new bike and playing on the new swing set (pictures i hope to upload soon). He is a big time animal lover. Purdy our grey cat has decided that Quinn is his person, and she really is only nice to him, and he just loves her!
Justin: still works in arcata and loves it. He is the basically the IT guy for his work, along with all the other CADD stuff and the occasional surveying. Of course he is still active with music - just finishing up the HLOC musical - the light in the piazza this past august, and in Eureka Symphony as usual. The softball season is coming to a close, where he is part time pitcher for his team, and then HSU basketball season is just around the corner.
Noon: came home from being back at her thailand home over the summer. She has a pretty crazy school schedule, but i'm sure we'll all still manage to have fun and do things regardless of that. she teaches abacus at her school, and i'm hoping she'll teach a little to xavier as well.
Me: ok, so I'm working full time at a preschool/daycare center. It's very hard, but the money is good. The boys come to me after school, so this is nice and convenient. I am also still taking classes online to hopefully finish up my Associates Degree in Child Development by the end of this summer. I have lots of grandioso dreams and goals in my head... hope I can get to them one day.
As for the rest, we're still currently in Fortuna and Last night the moon was spectacular.
Pictures to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment