Saturday, December 27, 2008
SNOW
Every Year we like to play in the snow. Right before Christmas, it got pretty darned cold and snowy in Humboldt County. Well, the only time we could really make it to go to the snow was today, the saturday after Christmas. We may have been a little late for it, not many places to really go sledding or anything, and it was misty-raining a bit as well, which made for a pretty wet time, but, we had fun all the same.
The first thing Xavier wanted to do was make a snow angel. I know that he looks a little like he may be crying in this picture, but... he was really really happy.
We forgot the sleds (I didn't realize it until we were already 1/2 way to Arcata) and so we went searching for a sled that was cheap. We went to several places, and either they were expensive, or there wasn't any around. Well, Justin said to go to the dollar store, and while there, I spotted some posters wrapped in paper and having cardboard on the backs... The redneck sled was born!! Xavier got Jimmy Johnson and Quinn got Jeff Gordon. I think Jimmy held up a bit longer, hard to say, but both are toast now, and did their purpose... what more can you ask for? For only a buck too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment