And now it's time for Quinn's Talents. These days I spend more time with Quinn, since I am also his teacher, and I see this as both good and bad. I get more interactions with him. I also get to see him be naughty more often. But, all that being said, my youngest son sure has some amazing talents, just like his brother.
Quinn is a very loving child. He is always giving hugs to familiy and friends, saying I love you to me or his dad or other family members. Quinn has an amazing musical rhythm. I can already tell that he is going to be the next musician of the family, which is probably going to be on the drums by the way. Quinn is a good listener. He helps out when asked. Quinn is very concerned with making sure his big brother is ok, and that tells me he is a caring individual. He loves animals, and is surpisingly good with our small dogs.
I love this kid. I love both my boys. I am probably the luckiest mom in the world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment